Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Who is Cobra?

Q. Lynn- Who is Cobra?  He says he is representing The Liberation Forces? He talks about compression breakthrough and a reset of financial systems resulting in something akin to release from oppression. Is he for real or part of a ploy to make us believe that there are forces at work to overthrow tyrannical powers on our behalf?
A. When I focus on Cobra, I see Cobra representing a small group of people.  It looks as though this group of people collaborate their sources through meditation and research, and work together to understand larger concepts, and once they are able to make sense or feel clear about their message that have, one person (that goes by the code name of Cobra) speaks out.  They are very private about their identity due to the nature of the topics they discuss.  I also hear a message in my mind about "history repeating itself" and Cobra very much believes in that and see the patterns in what he shares versus what has historically happened.

There does feel to be a lot of truth in his messages.  I don't see him alluding to things unless he genuinely connects to them.  The disconnect I get is even though I see him sharing truth, and it feels very honest within himself, it is coming to me that the "higher source" is inconsistent.  As I focus in, and put some strong intent to show me what I need to see for the greater good- I get an image of a dark gremlin looking ET, and the face of it keeps shifting into other images- There is just something inconsistent  with this being that makes me not want to open myself up to even hear a message- I find myself blocking the energy from it.   [As a note, I don't feel it is right to pass judgement on a source, so it is possible I just don't understand it. ??] 

In closing, I get Cobra is in the right place of trying to share knowledge and truth (and wants a better earth), but the source of information makes me feel uneasy.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

19 comments:

siketa said...

I follow all these blogs and also found that Enlightened Master Ibrahim Hassan speaks similar.
http://www.theworldoftruth.org/profiles/blog/list

Can you also try to focus on him?
Thanks! :)

siketa said...

Lynn, maybe ET's face is shifting cause it represents many races of Galactic Federation?

A Man Called Da-da said...

Is it possible for advanced species to "cloak" themselves psychically? Perhaps for security reasons?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@siketa: That is possible... It just didn't have a "good" feel to it- it felt rather dark.

@Dada: Yes, things can shift and cloak for protection- but there was an underlying energy that felt inconsistent...??

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you for this reading. Some of what he talked about didn't seem consistent but I like to listen to him. More discernment is necessary!
Any thoughts about Carolyn Evers and Richard Presser? They host readings with a person who's passed on. The last one was Henry Ford. They also did a huge series on the Nights Templar. I don't feel they're completely on the up and up.

Kirtan Gajjar said...

I guess this is the cobra's website - http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/

Jana said...

What's the Galactic Federation? I'm so lost :/

a2k said...

I am also of the belief that channelers are sincere in their effort but some channelers are being taken over by false-shadow beings. Only channelers who are pre-set by various positive alien races by actually planting their seed in human during birth are the right ones like my dear Suzzane Lie, the arcturian representative.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Charlottle I will keep this in mind for a future reading. Thank you.

@Juli: They are a group of ETs that are joined together to work on keeping Universal balance. They try their best to work in the greater good.

@a2k: Channelers do need to be cautious as when you completely release yourself in that way you must be working with the the absolute highest vibrational forces.

PimpMyBrain said...

Hello lynn !
When you discribe the "black gremlin face shifting", could it be an "Artificial Intelligence" ? A "Blue Avians" contactee talked about ET's AI rampage our galaxy and ETs are quite strict about this threat : his blog http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.fr/

Jana said...

Aaaah yes, like those cat/dog ET's united for a better cause, I remember you mentioned it. I'm a newby in the ET thing sorry!
Thanks!!!

@Watch said...

world needs to be watching when her Karma Bus swings by her Palace! In order to reshape her immmage from so many wrong predictions, she now tries to cut down on Cobra, who actually is in contact wit ETs, Pleiadians, btw! This is disgusting!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Pimpmybrain and JuliT: It could be… I couldn’t quite sort it out in my mind.

@watchandknock: Thanks for the objective comments. I do take them all in. I only share what I see, and am sorry that what I connected to evoked these feelings within you. The intent behind everything I do is in the greater good. Love and light-

Unknown said...

"There is just something inconsistent with this being that makes me not want to open myself up to even hear a message- I find myself blocking the energy from it."

Don't feel guilty about saying this.
I get the same exact feeling from Cobra. I can feel it, it's there.

It can be resourceful, just don't allow it to be remorseful.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ten: Thank you for the comment. I really do appreciate it. Love and light-

Concern Vitizen said...

That is right. Cobra is doing some kind of channeling and his groups is compromised by the negative oriented entity. this is what actually happen.

joy said...

Dear Lynn, I also get the same icky feeling about this person Cobra. He is consorting with negative ETs. With a name like that..Cobra...a reptile..it is way hidden upfront. There is a website he associates with, the front picture is a round stone with a dimunitive obelisk. Huh...a satanic symbol much like the symbol in Washington DC.I had some dealings with this group. Real unpleasant energy underneath.

someone said...

@joy the name cobra is short for COmpression BReAkthrough... When Light from above and Light from below meet right on the surface of the planet, this is the moment of compression breakthrough. That occurrence is called the Event.

joy said...

dear someone,
RE: Compression breakthrough...a cobra..?

dear one, where did you get this definition..? CO plus BR..= cobr..a ?
not uraeus for cobra, but for compression breakthrough.

Would I even consider it...?

Duh.....! But look, the LOGO is a real cobra, a reptile
So, compression breakthrough is a reptile,,?
So the EVENT 's logo is a reptile..?
Te EVENT is being run by THE Cobra..?
'xcuse me. this is a joke..?